App Permissions of Instagram 220.127.116.11.80 APK
Updated: August 6, 2018
►Retrieve Running Apps ►Find Accounts On The Device ►Read Your Own Contact Card ►Read Your Contacts ►Precise Location (GPS And Network-based) ►Receive Text Messages (SMS) ►Read The Contents Of Your USB Storage ►Modify Or Delete The Contents Of Your USB Storage ►Take Pictures And Videos ►Record Audio ►Read Phone Status And Identity ►View Network Connections ►Read Battery Statistics ►Full Network Access ►Change Your Audio Settings ►Run At Startup ►Use Accounts On The Device ►Control Vibration ►Prevent Device From Sleeping ►Install Shortcuts ►Uninstall Shortcuts
Before you install the Instagram apk version 18.104.22.168.80, you should review the app permission details carefully.
Instagram 22.214.171.124.80 App Permissions Details
- Retrieve Running Apps:
• Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find Accounts On The Device:
• Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read Your Own Contact Card:
• Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
- Read Your Contacts:
• Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Precise Location (GPS And Network-based):
• Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Receive Text Messages (SMS):
• Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
- Read The Contents Of Your USB Storage:
• Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify Or Delete The Contents Of Your USB Storage:
• Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take Pictures And Videos:
• Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record Audio:
• Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- Read Phone Status And Identity:
• Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View Network Connections:
• Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Read Battery Statistics:
• Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use.
- Full Network Access:
• Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change Your Audio Settings:
• Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Run At Startup:
• Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Use Accounts On The Device:
• Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
- Control Vibration:
• Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent Device From Sleeping:
• Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Install Shortcuts:
• Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Uninstall Shortcuts:
• Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
Download Instagram 126.96.36.199.80 apk file: