App Permissions of Grab 5.05.1 APK
Updated: August 7, 2018
►Find Accounts On The Device ►Read Your Own Contact Card ►Read Your Contacts ►Approximate Location (network-based) ►Precise Location (GPS And Network-based) ►Read Your Text Messages (SMS Or MMS) ►Receive Text Messages (SMS) ►Read The Contents Of Your USB Storage ►Modify Or Delete The Contents Of Your USB Storage ►Take Pictures And Videos ►View Wi-Fi Connections ►Read Phone Status And Identity ►View Network Connections ►Pair With Bluetooth Devices ►Full Network Access ►Read Terms You Added To The Dictionary ►Control Vibration ►Prevent Device From Sleeping ►Install Shortcuts ►Read Google Service Configuration
Before you install the Grab apk version 5.05.1, you should review the app permission details carefully.
Grab 5.05.1 App Permissions Details
- Find Accounts On The Device:
• Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read Your Own Contact Card:
• Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
- Read Your Contacts:
• Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Approximate Location (network-based):
• Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise Location (GPS And Network-based):
• Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read Your Text Messages (SMS Or MMS):
• Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
- Receive Text Messages (SMS):
• Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
- Read The Contents Of Your USB Storage:
• Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify Or Delete The Contents Of Your USB Storage:
• Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take Pictures And Videos:
• Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi Connections:
• Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read Phone Status And Identity:
• Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View Network Connections:
• Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Pair With Bluetooth Devices:
• Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Full Network Access:
• Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Read Terms You Added To The Dictionary:
• Allows the app to read all words, names and phrases that the user may have stored in the user dictionary.
- Control Vibration:
• Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent Device From Sleeping:
• Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Install Shortcuts:
• Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Read Google Service Configuration:
• Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Download Grab 5.05.1 apk file: