Google Digital Wellbeing 0.0.207918448 APK for Android
Updated: September 24, 2018
Google Digital Wellbeing (com.google.android.apps.wellbeing): Digital Wellbeing is now available in Beta Preview for Pixel devices running Android 9.0.See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.Get a daily view of your digital habits:• How frequently you use different apps• How many ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Google Digital Wellbeing
Google Digital Wellbeing Description: Digital Wellbeing is now available in Beta Preview for Pixel devices running Android 9.0.
See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone
Disconnect when you want to:
• Wind Down reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
For information on the Digital Wellbeing Beta Preview: http://www.android.com/versions/pie-9-0/digital-wellbeing-beta
Have a question? Check out the FAQ: http://support.google.com/pixelphone?p=digital_wellbeing_beta#topic=7078250
What's New in Google Digital Wellbeing 0.0.207918448 >
- To try the new features, you must be a Beta tester and have a Google Pixel phone with Android 9 Pie.
- Sign up at http://goo.gl/tjFBph, or scroll to the end of the Play Store listing and tap "I'm in".
- Recent changes
- You can add an icon to your apps list for quick access
- Edit your Quick Settings to add a Grayscale tile by tapping on the Quick Settings edit icon
- New link to Night Light schedule on the Wind Down page
- Visual improvements to the dashboard
Google Digital Wellbeing Specifications & Downloads >