My Disney Experience (com.disney.wdw.android): The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go. - Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes, event and tour descriptions.- Use the interactive, ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about My Disney Experience
My Disney Experience Description: The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes, event and tour descriptions.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets†.
- Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right this app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards , share plans with others and sign out.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries.
Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your
email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards. The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. This app will require access to your device's phone functionality in order to assist you with placing calls to Disney representatives, including for reservations and Guest Service assistance.
Optional planning tools may ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Please ensure Android Talkback is installed and enabled on your device to take advantage of the app’s accessibility functionality. Android Talkback can be downloaded for free on Google Play.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel. To disable push notifications, please visit your device’s settings.
Google Play Services are required for the app’s map functionality.
What's New in My Disney Experience 4.16 >
- With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
My Disney Experience Specifications & Downloads >